Chiropractic Treatment for Car Accidents
Unfortunately, most people will be in at least a minor fender bender in their lifetime. While it is always difficult to recover from a car accident, you don’t have to do it alone! Let our chiropractor near Smithtown at Dr. Semente’s office help you on your road to recovery.
What are common car accident injuries?
Whiplash is the most common injury resulting from a car accident, as it only takes a 2.5 mile-per-hour change to cause injury. People may not notice these injuries until they are already experiencing the painful symptoms of micro-tears, such as:
- Blurred vision
- Neck pain
- Shoulder pain
- Reduced range of motion in the neck
- Arm pain
- Neck stiffness
- Low back pain
Other injuries may include muscle sprain or strain as well as bruising. By diagnosing your injuries early and finding a proper treatment plan, our chiropractor near Smithtown can help you recover. Don’t let a small spinal injury become a chronic issue. Dr. Semente specializes in helping car accident victims recover faster.
How can chiropractic treatment help you after a car accident?
Chiropractic care offers a unique treatment option for any painful injury. By treating the body without medications, chiropractic treatment can give the same, if not better results than traditional medicine without the unwanted side effects. With many treatment options such as spinal decompression, massage therapy, and acupuncture, you can feel benefits such as:
- Pain relief: Chiropractic care can help greatly reduce painful injuries from a car accident. Accident victims have reported up to 80 percent faster recovery time with chiropractic care.
- Restore mobility: Many people experience muscle rigidity and stiffness following accidents. Chiropractic care can help you regain full motion before scar tissue develops.
- Support long-term healing: Chiropractic treatment can help strengthen muscles and improve flexibility, decreasing the chance of recurring injuries to damaged tissues.
- Noninvasive treatment: In many cases, chiropractic treatment is a great alternative to otherwise invasive surgical procedures. Try seeing a chiropractor in Smithtown before you commit to surgery.
- No side effects: Since there are no traditional medicines in chiropractic care, there are no side effects that usually would accompany such medications.
Chiropractic care is a great alternative to otherwise invasive and dangerous treatment options. If you have been in a car accident, contact a chiropractor near Smithtown. Don’t wait, contact Dr. Semente today to start feeling better!