Spinal decompression therapy is a unique therapy used to treat a multitude of conditions including sciatica, herniated disc, pinched nerve, bulging disc, etc. This therapy involves a machine that stretches the spine, relieving pain and pressure on the discs. The entire process is painless, with the patient experiencing a stretching sensation.
If you are looking for a fantastic chiropractor near St. James that provides this beneficial, nonsurgical treatment option, visit this page for more information on Dr. Raymond A. Semente’s hours and specific location.
- Patients are fully clothed during treatments.
- Treatments are done on a traction table, where the lower half of the table may move back and forth to provide stretching.
- Make sure to have an MRI scan prior to the appointment and bring a copy of your results.
- Dr. Semente is a qualified chiropractor near St. James who can provide this nonsurgical treatment option in office. Click here to contact us for an appointment.
- Is treatment dangerous/What are the risks involved? – Spinal decompression therapy is a relatively low risk treatment, which provides the patient with an alternative to surgery and drug therapy. Many patients find that treatments are relaxing and some even fall asleep.
- What is the cost of treatment? – Costs will vary. Contact our office to learn more.
- How many treatments will I need? – Depending on the individual and their specific condition, a patient may undergo anywhere from 5 to 50 treatments.
- How long do sessions last? – Treatments can take up to 45 minutes and can require multiple treatments to feel significant relief.
- Where can I find a provider? – Dr. Semente is a chiropractor near St. James that provides spinal decompression therapy to patients in his office.
Click here to learn more about our services.