Dr. Semente offers a wide range of services for patients including x-rays, diagnostic testing, acupuncture, among a range of other care options for your convenience. If you are looking for a Chiropractor in St. James that has a more integrated approach including diagnostic care, Chiropractic care and holistic medicine (acupuncture), contact us here.
- We can provide you with imaging to assess your spinal alignment and even pinpoint any possible injuries that could be causing your condition.
- Neuromuscular Testing
- This can help provide important insight into your muscle function to help Dr. Semente develop a more specific treatment plan for your added benefit.
- A digital myograph is a specific tool that we use, generating results onto a computer for interpretation.
- Not every chiropractor in St. James has the latest diagnostic tools. Click here to read more about our state of the art diagnostics.
- Cervical and Lumbar Range of Motion Exam
- Uses a computer to produce quantifiable results based on your level of impairment.
- Results are often helpful in cases where you need to prove that your injury is causing you significant impairment in your line of work for worker’s compensation.
- Electromyography (EMG) – Gives us a picture of how well your nerves are functioning by using a specific instrument called a digital myograph.
- Nerve Conduction Velocity – Can indicate whether or not there is a presence of nerve damage within the body.
- Evoked Potential – Uses electrodes to test the functionality of nerve pathways.
- Spinal Decompression Therapy
- Click here for specific information on our Spinal Decompression Therapy procedures.
- Click here to learn more about Acupuncture.
Dr. Semente is a Chiropractor in St. James that values your time and wants to make sure that you are provided with all of the tools that can help augment your treatment. Call or email us today for an appointment!